February 1, 2022
- Management Board of Zagreb Holding Ltd. made a decision on the election of the subsidiary managers, one director and a member of the Management Board of affiliated companies on the basis of public tenders published on 16 and 23 November 2021.
The following were elected to the leading positions of affiliated companies and subsidiaries:
- Emilio Gašpić for a member of the Management Board of affiliate company Zagreb plakat Ltd
- Damir Grgić for the head of the Zrinjevac subsidiary,
- Krešimir Milinović for the head of the Zagrebparking subsidiary,
- Jurica Krleža for the head of the Zagreb Roads subsidiary,
- Igor Rađenović for the head of the City Cemeteries subsidiary,
- Roberta Čupić for the head of the Good Terminals Zagreb subsidiary,
- Božena Cvitanović for the head of the Zagreb Market subsidiary,
- Miroslav Živko for the director of the affiliated company City Gasworks Zagreb Ltd.,
- Irena Benko for the head of the Vladimir Nazor subsidiary,
- Marin Rončević for the head of the Bus Station subsidiary,
- Filip Jurišić for the head of the Zagreb Coach Terminal subsidiary.
is a graduate economist with many years of managerial and professional experience in the field of marketing. He performed managerial work in the field of marketing and development of new products in the companies McCann-Erickson, Buzetska pivovara and in his own company. He obtained an MBA degree from the IEDC Bled School of Management.
is Ph. D. in economics. He gained work experience in the company STSI - integrated technical services Ltd., which is a member of the INA Group, where, among other things, he was the director of maintenance, exploration and production of oil and gas. Prior to that, he was the President of the Management Board of HŽ – Passenger transport Ltd.
is a graduated traffic engineer and since November 2021 he has been acting head of the Zagrebparking subsidiary. He has work experience in the field of development and informatization that he previously acquired in the Company and in the field of telecommunications that he gained in Vipnet Ltd. and Metronet Telecommunications Llc.
is a graduated traffic engineer who has many years of experience in senior management and strategic positions in the field of road management. He performed the duty of advisor to the Management Board, member of the Management Board and President of the Management Board in Hrvatske ceste (Coratian Roads) Ltd. and then the function of director in the County Roads of Zagreb County Ltd.
is a graduate economist, he managed the company Sisak water supply Ltd., he was also the Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Finance and was a member of the Croatian Parliament. He was previously employed by Zagreb Holding Ltd. in various managerial positions.
is a graduate economist with many years of managerial experience in the field of corporate banking within Zagrebačka banka Llc. where she worked as Director of the International Clients Segment and Director of the International Clients Business Center.
is employed by Zagreb Holding Ltd. and is currently the head of the Zagreb Market subsidiary. She built her career primarily in INA Llc. in the areas of project management and financial management. She has a master’s degree in economics.
is graduate electrical engineer, and is currently the director of the affiliated company City Gasworks Zagreb Ltd. Previously, he performed the duties of assistant director and the management of the Service in the field of informatics.
has experience in real estate management, catering services management and in the field of innovation management. She built her career mostly in INA Llc., and she is a graduated journalist by profession.
is a graduate economist with 20 years of work experience in commercial affairs, and he managed sales in the companies Bobis Ltd. and Tommy Ltd.
is a professional specialist in entrepreneurial management who has gained his work experience in the IT sector, and is currently a member of the Supervisory Board and a member of the Audit Committee in APIS IT Ltd.
This companies and subsidiaries provide key services to the citizens of the city of Zagreb, and it is very important to choose professional candidates for management positions. Given the number of quality bids received in public tenders from 16 and 23 November 2021, appointments were made for 11 of total 12 key positions.
In the case of Arena Zagreb, Boris Sesar
, Member of the Management Board of Zagreb Holding Ltd., in accordance with the appointment from November 2021, remains in charge of managing the subsidiary, while Sretan Šarić will continue to be authorized to take actions as a head of the subsidiary.