||Web site: www.cistoca.hr
Radnička cesta 82, 10000 Zagreb
Tel: +385 1 6146-400
The care about the cleanliness of public traffic areas and waste management is the primary activity of the company Waste Management.
Waste management is also responsible for separate collection of reusable waste, collecting and disposing of waste from households and other service users, cleaning and washing public traffic areas, cleaning illegal dumps, setting up wastebaskets and urban equipment in the pedestrian zone and their maintenance. City Waste Disposal also performs the following activities:
- Implementing and developing integral management system for waste management for the City of Zagreb;
- Separate collection of usable waste in containers placed on public traffic areas and in recycling yards;
- Collecting and disposing of municipal waste from households and other service users;
- Maintaining cleanliness of public traffic areas (roadways, pavements, squares, subways, public stairways and passageways), setting up and maintaining waste baskets and urban equipment in the pedestrian zone;
- During winter snowplows and salts and sands the glaze in the pedestrian zone, cleans snow and salts and sands public stairways, pedestrian subways and passageways, stairway accesses and wheelchair accesses, a s well as delivery of salt in crates for city quarter needs;
- Permanently communicates with the public.
Waste management introduced integral management in its business operation, according to the international standards, including Quality management system ISO 9001:2015 and Environmental management ISO 14001:2015 and health and safety at work ISO 45001: 2018.
Management of cleanliness of city streets is officially mentioned for the first time in the Decree from the oldest and up to date preserved Statute, originating from 1425 and published by Council of Gradec.
Tel: +385 1 6321-300